Here’s what you’ve got to do:
Find a paperback copy of Touch (in a bookshop, supermarket or on your kitchen table!) and take a picture if it. You don’t have to buy the book! You can find the book in Asda, Morrisons, Tesco (from 25th April), WHSmith, WHSmith Travel and even in some bookshops!
Then enter via Facebook, Twitter or other social media:
Tweet the picture, say where you saw it (e.g. in Morrisons Plymouth, my bookshelf, local library), and include the hashtag #MarkSennenTouch in the Tweet (so I can track your entry).
Post the picture on my Facebook page with a message saying where you saw the book.
Upload the picture to any social media (such as Pinterest, Google+, etc.) and say where you saw the book. Important: If you are not using Twitter or Facebook then you need send me the link to the page where you posted the picture otherwise I won’t know you have entered! You can do this on the contact page on my website.
The competition is open to anyone in the UK so tell your friends so they’ve got a chance of winning too. Deadline for entries is 13th May.
(visit the Competition Hunter website for more contests)
- The competition will run until midnight on May 13th 2013.
- Entries from the UK only.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Your social media post must include a photograph of the paperback copy of Touch and must say where you saw the book.
- If you don’t enter via Twitter or Facebook then you must submit a link to your social media post via the contact page on my website.
- The winner will be chosen at random from entries submitted.
- If for some reason it proves impossible to contact the winner a new selection will be made from existing entries.
- The prize is one of either a Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire (as linked above) or an Amazon gift voucher worth £100.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prize.
- The name of the winner will be posted on this blog.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed or not received for whatever reason.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.